Parenting - Childhood Obesity - Pregnancy - Parenting Guide
Toddlers - Child - Adolescents - Parenting Tips
God Dwelling With His Children In Paradise
This book explores the function of the Holy Land in the broad motif of God dwelling with His children in holy space. It begins with the Garden of Eden and continues through the Holy Land in the Old Testament into the fulfillment that is found through Jesus, the Messiah. The book is a biblical theology of the Holy Land and seeks to have the biblical writers define the function and fulfillment of the Holy Land. It seeks to develop a biblical view of the Holy Land beginning with Genesis and continuing through the Book of Revelation.
Teaching Children Science
This title is only available as a loose-leaf version with Pearson eText, or an electronic book. The Eighth Edition of "Teaching Children Science" provides comprehensive coverage of elementary science methods focusing on "what to teach" and "how to teach it." Using Abruscato's well known "discovery approach," the book includes all three major components of teaching science--methods, content, and activities--organized in a format that allows teachers ultimate flexibility.
New to this Edition
Users of previous editions will notice restructuring of chapters 3 and 4 to better unify theory and practice as well as a new lesson example that models how the NGSS might inform lesson planning. Enhanced Pearson eText. Included in this package is access to the new Enhanced eText exclusively from Pearson. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) are integrated throughout the book.
- Common Core State Standards (CCSS) are addressed in Chapter 7's discussion of integrating science with other disciplines.
*The Pearson eText App is available for free on Google Play and in the App Store.* Requires Android OS 3.1 -- 4, a 7" or 10" tablet or iPad iOS 5.0 or newer 0133783707 / 9780133783704 Teaching Children Science: A Discovery Approach, Loose-Leaf Version with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package Package consists of: 0132824884 / 9780132824880 Teaching Children Science: A Discovery Approach, Loose-Leaf Version 0133824624 / 9780133824629 Teaching Children Science: A Discovery Approach, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card
- Engaging. Full-color online chapters include dynamic videos that show what course concepts look like in real classrooms, model good teaching practice, and expand upon chapter concepts. Video links, chosen by our authors and other subject-matter experts, are embedded right in context of the content you are reading.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad and Android tablets.*
- Interactive. Features include embedded video, note taking and sharing, highlighting and search.
- Affordable. Experience all these advantages of the Enhanced eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
For The Children, Why
This book is about the author and her family life centering around learning of her daughter's learning difficulties which led to the discovering of auditory processing and among others. It relates to real world, gives opinions compared to others and writing about day-to-day life through years to present. How their daughter is an average teenager in every other way. It also provides tips and suggestions throughout and handy reference pages at the end. The title refers to trying to help children and as parents do always asking "Why"! It is written like a journal in sort and a story of their everyday life.
Chatter on Children Articles
Chatter on Children Books